About Africa E-Waste
AFRICA E-WASTE found that there was a great need in both the South African and African markets for companies and individuals to have their electronic waste disposed of in both a legal and environmentally friendly way.
Africa e-Waste was founded in February 2011. Africa e-Waste, Managing Director Ulze van Wyk, has 5 years’ experience in e-waste management services. Ulze is currently serving on the board of directors of EWASA. This has placed Ulze in a favorable position in getting first-hand information regarding electronic recycling, the laws locally as well as internationally.
The biggest value adds Africa e-Waste brings to the table is the refurbishing of electronic equipment. By selling the equipment into the second hand market both locally and into Africa, ensures a bigger return on the equipment, keeps the equipment away from landfills and gives recyclers technology time to catch up to better ways of recycling before the equipment is recycled.
It is our true belief that - with the increasing maturation of the industry – AFRICA E-WASTE’s role will grow. With our knowledge of solutions, our comprehensive product portfolio, our experience and, above all, with people who understand the industry, Africa E-Waste will translate our clients requirements into solutions and provide them with a competitive advantage in the market. (Being green and clean)
AFRICA E-WASTE’s advantage can be identified in the following factors:
- - Expertise, understanding, and past experience in E-WASTE industry.
- - Capacity, technical expertise, designing solutions, re- building and re-selling, refurbished units in the market.
- - Understanding and adhering to legislation.
- - Dismantling and maximizing return on e-Waste scrap
- - Engaging in appropriate resources at all levels
- - Alliances with external partners and suppliers where necessary.
- - Passion to save the planet for our children’s children and sustainability of mother earth.
- - Commitment to be the bridge between our customers, the legislation and the environment.
Key processes have been identified and the E-WASTE legal and environmentally friendly laws in South Africa as well as the rest of the world are adhered to in every aspect and detail.
Our clients have found AFRICA E-WASTE to be the preferred partner facing these ominous, but vital services.
E-WASTE Management Service entails many different services and AFRICA E-WASTE tailor makes each E-WASTE Management Plan to suite our different clients needs.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- - E-WASTE management plan
- - Logistics
- - Receiving report
- - Sanitize
- - Refurbish
- - Cleaning
- - Warehousing
- - Sale
- - Dismantling
- - Recycling
- - Spares
- - Auditable Report